Saturday, November 7, 2020

Pin It

Widgets

Blog Update


I have stopped updating this blog for a week now. The stocks I have started filtering as good ones from the daily lists, are proving to be good opportunities for short term trading and occasionally some of them are turning into large gain opportunities.

So the whole exercise of filtering daily short term lists has proved to yield good results. But second level of filtering manually those few good stocks from the lists, is taking huge time. As we learned from the performance review posts, that buying these on pullback has good chances for profit, so one need not find the stocks every day.

I will post the lists once or twice a week at one time. Batching improves productivity. However I will separate the lists as per the date found for helping tracking. Not doing this daily, I am also missing potential stocks. Since three weeks, my watchlist has grown so much, I thought there is no need for more stocks. As I see daily, the good stocks filtered in these posts are moving steadily. Falling little by little, suddenly rising a lot.

Using some fundamental analysis and chart study, good stocks could be found from these lists. So I will continue posting all the daily lists once in 3 or 5 days.

This also frees up time for me to post strategies and concepts. The daily posts are taking up my energy which otherwise I could also focus on long term posts for this blog.

Some trades these days:

After my trades with Redington, GPPL, I bought Amber and TIPSINDLTD. Also bought VGUARD. Two weeks passed for vguard but forgot to sell it. If two weeks pass without movement, then holding it is only when we are expecting it for long term trading. There is no need to hold as there is no lack of stocks to find nor do I make long term trading plan only by finding stocks in this list. Long term trading requires intuition because holding a stock for long term means, you expect that it will recover due to change in news in the future.

Amber fell, TIPSINDLTD fell. But I missed to add more as I recently started finding day trading stocks for my youtube channel that I just created on this year Vijaya Dashami (Dasara) festival day. As I don't have much viewers, there is no point in spending time for that. That also takes more time as I don't have automation for that task. So I have put a hold on that too.

Meanwhile second buy opportunity in these two stocks is missed and they just recovered to little profit. No problem. Can close these with some profit and focus on new stocks. Also traded Somanycera but closed quickly. It went up in the last two trading days.

No comments: