I have stopped posting lists on my blog and quite lost interest to post due to stretched downtrend thanks to tariffs.
Though I could post with little extra effort due to no special format for the daily lists, there wasn't an edge in my own trading with daily lists. And it was not possible with a day job.
Two months after the last post though, I figured out the cause for problems in my execution. For trading stocks, not only is wisdom important, not only preparing the daily data (stock lists, events), not only following rules of money management and patterns, the 4th one is the execution aspect. I could not figure it out for a long time. Thanks to the age AI, by end of December I had figured it out.
Then I had practiced it on chartgame.com as usual and got the hang of it. But right now I made up a mission in the semiconductor industry (whether it is stupid or worthy I couldn't figure out yet), that is keeping me busy.
At this point though trading isn't the most exciting thing to do. Maybe after the epiphany it feels like that. Or I zoomed out on life so much to focus on the main purpose of life. But it stays as one of the priority certainly. So I will get back to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment